Personal Injury Attorney Advocates for Residents of Delaware, Montgomery, Chester and Philadelphia Counties
Pennsylvania law firm helps victims get the compensation they deserve
Suffering an injury triggers financial challenges in addition to physical damage. If you were harmed by the carelessness or wrongdoing of someone else, The Pagano Law Firm, LLC provides strong personal injury representation. Marlo Pagano-Kelleher is a Radnor personal injury attorney committed to obtaining the compensation and benefits you need to cover medical bills, repair costs, time lost from work and the pain and suffering that you have experienced. We will sit down with you and listen to gain a full understanding of what occurred and how your condition has affected you and your family members. Whether you’ve been hurt in a car crash, a fall or some other type of incident, we will vigorously pursue a full and fair financial recovery on your behalf.
Motor vehicle accident cases
Busy roads in southeastern Pennsylvania lead to car crashes and other types of vehicle collisions. If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, our firm will pursue justice for you and advise you on specific issues relating to:
- Car accidents — When you need a car accident lawyer, we act quickly to review the facts and assess what type of financial recovery might be available. If necessary, we will consult with an accident reconstruction expert and interview eyewitnesses to the collision in order to construct the strongest legal argument possible.
- Insurance claims — Pennsylvania gives auto insurance buyers the option to purchase full or limited tort coverage. Under a full tort policy, you are entitled to receive damages for pain and suffering in addition to medical and property costs. We can explain what type of recovery your policy allows and if your coverage enables you to file a claim against the party at fault.
- Truck accidents — If you have been hit by a commercial vehicle, our firm can identify if specific regulations governing large trucks were violated and hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Motorcycle crashes — A collision between a motorcycle and a larger vehicle can cause serious injuries to the rider. Our firm takes assertive action against drivers who ignore motorcycles or the road rules that protect them.
A two-year statute of limitations exists for Pennsylvania personal injury cases, but once you’ve been hurt, medical expenses and other costs pile up fast, especially if you are unable to work. We offer a free initial consultation to personal injury victims so that you can get the immediate help that you need.
Holding drivers accountable in pedestrian accidents
Drivers who are careless or ignorant of the law pose a serious risk to pedestrians. One collision might alter a person’s life permanently. When someone is hit with a vehicle while walking, our firm conducts exhaustive research to determine what occurred and detect any motor violations that triggered the accident. Our firm takes prompt action against motorists, insurance companies and other entities that might have contributed to the accident.
Pursuing damages after a dog bite injury
Without warning, a dog bite can cause severe medical damage. Pennsylvania law classifies these legal matters based on the severity of the injury and whether the animal was known to be dangerous. Our firm can examine the facts in your situation and explain what legal standard applies. We will pursue all eligible damages, which can include payment for medical costs and pain and suffering.
Premises liability actions
Many accidents occur because a property owner fails to maintain his or her premises in a safe way or fails to warn of a known danger as required by law. If this responsibility is violated and a harmful slip and fall occurs, our firm will file a claim seeking payment from the negligent parties. We have extensive experience recovering substantial verdicts and settlements in various types of premises liability cases, including claims arising from poor security, swimming pool accidents, fires, falling objects and defective property conditions. You can still collect damages in court even if you are partly at fault for the accident as long as the other party bears more than half of the legal responsibility.
Types of compensation awarded to plaintiffs in Pennsylvania personal injury cases
Compensation awarded in a personal injury case is generally divided into two categories: economic and non-economic damages. Harm resulting from a personal injury for which a specific cost can be identified is compensated through economic damages, such as reimbursement for medical bills, lost income, rehabilitation expenses and home modifications that must be made in light of your condition. Non-economic damages address effects of the injury that are not linked to a specific amount, including pain and suffering, disfigurement and the loss of enjoyment in your life.
Other personal injury cases we handle
However you were hurt, our firm can pursue appropriate damages from the business or individual who caused your injury. We understand how to take on motorists who triggered a vehicle accident because they were drunk, impaired by drugs or distracted by their cell phone or something else. Attorney Marlo Pagano-Kelleher has the skill and experience to litigate against powerful opponents in claims stemming from medical malpractice or injuries linked to defective products. Whether you’ve suffered a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord damage or another type of physical ailment, we can gather the necessary factual and expert evidence to make a persuasive case for suitable damages.
Additional personal injuries due to negligence that we represent clients include:
- Burn Injuries (covering a variety of burns)
- Coffee Burn Injury - lose lids, scorching hot liquid, hot tea and coffee not being placed in carriers correctly
- Food Service Burns
- Salon Injuries - fungus, infections, getting cut, scarring, allergic reactions, hair burn/ loss, facial injury
Contact a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney for a free initial consultation
The Pagano Law Firm, LLC seeks compensation for Pennsylvania clients who have been injured by someone else’s negligence or willful misconduct. To schedule a free consultation regarding your legal options, please call 484-318-2561 or contact us online. Our office is in Radnor.