Pennsylvania Law Firm Pursues Justice for Clients
Injury, accident and employment lawyer serving Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester and Montgomery counties
Finding the right attorney to assert your rights is the most important step in obtaining the justice you deserve. At The Pagano Law Firm, LLC located in Radnor, we are women who have the skill and foresight to achieve the results you seek. For clients in southeastern Pennsylvania, we offer excellent, timely and cost-effective representation in personal injury, employment and contract matters. Whether you have been hurt in an accident, mistreated at work or are looking to help your business succeed, we are passionate about obtaining a favorable result and helping you move forward.
Radnor attorney provides exceptional representation and service
The Pagano Law Firm, LLC combines large-firm experience with a small-office environment to help clients from Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Philadelphia Counties. You can be sure that you will receive one-on-one attention from an accomplished attorney. No matter how complex your situation might seem, we will provide an informed assessment of how your case will proceed. Attorney Marlo Pagano-Kelleher builds a strong relationship with each client and aggressively pursues a favorable outcome for them regardless of the particular legal concern. If you are unable to visit our family-friendly office, we can meet at your home or any other location that is convenient to you. We also offer evening and weekend appointments as well as a free initial consultation in personal injury cases.
Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Philadelphia County lawyer handles a range of injury and workplace concerns
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s fault, you are entitled to compensation for the harm you’ve endured. Our firm has collected substantial personal injury recoveries for Pennsylvanians who have been hurt in various types of incidents, including:
- Car accidents — Injuries suffered in a car, truck or motorcycle crash could require extensive medical treatment and possibly have lifelong effects. Attorney Marlo Pagano-Kelleher assists victims in lawsuits and insurance claims aimed at getting victims the payment they deserve.
- Dog bites — Even if they were not aware of their animal’s dangerous propensity, owners of dogs are liable for the injuries that result when their pet bites someone.
- Slip and falls — Our firm presses for suitable damages in premises liability actions when someone suffers a slip and fall or another type of injury on someone else’s property.
- Workplace injuries — When someone is hurt on the job, we advocate for clients in third-party personal injury litigation when someone other than the workers and employer might be responsible for the incident.
Legal actions involving alleged workplace misconduct are a serious challenge for companies and their employees. We have a thorough understanding of federal and state employment laws and offer skillful representation in claims relating to:
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour conflicts
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Wrongful termination
Our firm represents workers and employers in these matters, as well as situations involving nondisclosure agreements, non-solicitation agreements, severance agreements and other contracts. We also provide general business law counsel to Pennsylvania companies.
Contact a knowledgeable Pennsylvania injury and employment lawyer for a consultation
The Pagano Law Firm, LLC handles personal injury, employment law and business law matters for Pennsylvania individuals and businesses. From our office in Radnor, we take on cases in Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Philadelphia Counties. Please call 484-318-2561 or contact us online to make an appointment.